Beginners Cake Class
In this two week Beginners Course you will learn all the basics you need to get started in cake decorating.
Run over two Sundays, this course will teach you how to:
Week 1 - Unicorn Cake
- Make, flavour and colour buttercream
- Torte cakes in even layers
- Fill and cover a cake in buttercream
- Pipe rosettes and borders
-Create a unicorn horn, ears and eyes using fondant and lustre dust
Week 2 - Two Tier Cake
- Apply ganache to a cake
- Cover a mud cake and a dummy cake in fondant
- Dowel and stack a two-tiered cake
- Colour fondant
- Create a ribbon rose out of fondant
- Create decorative borders using fondant
Spots are limited, so be quick to secure your place! Book here!
* * DATES * *
*Sunday Feb 18th and 25th*
*Sunday April 22nd and 29th*
*Sunday June 17th and 24th*
*Sunday August 19th and 26th*
*Sunday October 21st and 28th*
*Sunday November 18th and 25th*
Date: 2018 dates are TBC (please keep an eye out on our Facebook page)
Location: 1113 Latrobe St, Delacombe, Ballarat VIC 3356
Time: 10am - approx 3.30pm (duration subject to change, dependent on class size etc)
Please wear closed toe shoes and bring your own apron and lunch.
All materials are supplied.