Fat Daddio's Pie Pan 12"
Professionals love our pie pans because they are 50% deeper than traditional pie pans. Perfect for sweet pies as well as savory pot pies. Bakers love the ½” flat rim that gives their pies an appealing bakery-style or creative variety crust every time. Bake with confidence... anodized pie pans are non-reactive to acidic fillings.
- Heats faster and cools quicker
- Even heating - NO hot spots!
- Will NEVER rust, flake, peel or chip
- Temperature rated to 550° F
- Freezer safe
- Hand wash recommended
- DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONAL BAKING - Flat rim design measures .5 inch for bakery style or creative variety crusts and 50% deeper than traditional pie pans.
- ANODIZED ALUMINUM - It’s the ideal baking surface. Our ‘Safe-Seal’ anodizing process creates a safer, stronger baking pan. A durable, non-reactive finish that bakes a wider variety of recipes, including citrus-based and savory recipes. Freezer safe.
- HEATS & COOLS QUICKER - By reflecting heat, rather than absorbing heat, ProSeries cake pans reach baking temperatures faster. Even heating allows for the best possible rise. Once out of the oven, they cool quicker preventing over-baking.
- NO EXTRA METALS OR CHEMICAL COATINGS - Anodizing is not a coating. It is an environmentally-friendly process that contains no chemical additives, dyes, PTFE’s or PFOA’s. Nothing that can transfer, peel, flake or rust into your baking.
- BUILT BAKERY TOUGH - These are the same pans bakeries, commercial kitchens and baking enthusiasts around the world depend on every day for professional results. Lifetime warranty. Hand wash recommended.