Silicone Mould - ASTER
These molds will make any cake decorating project easy and simple. Just add gum or flower paste to your mold, cut away any excess and pop it straight out.
Firstly brush it with a little cornflour to stop your paste from sticking, then push your paste firmly into the mold. Once your paste has set, gently remove it from the mold to reveal your design.
To speed up the setting process, try placing the mold in your freezer for a few minutes after pushing your paste into it.
After your design has set, why not customize it using edible lustre dusts, sparkle dusts or edible markers and paint.
1. Made of high quality silicone material, approved by FDA and SGS.
2. Wide range temperature tolerance: -40 ~ 230°C.
3. Tasteless, non-toxic, dust resistant, durable, no permeate and easy to clean.
4. Safe for use in the oven, microwave, washing machine and refrigerator / freezer.
5. Suitable for making cakes, gumpaste, flower paste, isomalt.
** Please note: mold colour may vary **