- SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Important Delivery Instructions:
- Please leave in comments any delivery instructions that will help get your parcel to you the more detail the better.
- You can also put down ATL to give permission to leave your parcel on the premises. However Bake and Deco Warehouse does not take responsibility for stolen or damaged items.
- We ship using Fastway, Couriers Please & Australia Post. If you have a specific preference, please let us know. Please be mindful however, that the price can differ between the different couriers.
- If you select "METRO COURIER SERVICE" they will NOT deliver to P.O Boxes or Parcel Lockers.
- Additional charges may apply if incorrect shipping selection is chosen.
- All delivery times below are an ESTIMATE only.
- If you are unsure about your shipping zone please contact u
- Missing Delivery? if possible contact your carrier first. They will know the location of you items, click the links above.
Orders are processed Monday through Friday and are shipped within 24 hours of placement, excluding weekends and public holidays.
*Please note that business days do not include weekends or national public holidays.
Zones for Metro Shipping:
New South Wales:
- Central Coast
- Port Macquarie
- Coffs Harbour
- Northern Rivers
- Gold Coast
- Sunshine Coast
PLEASE NOTE: Shipping times are an ESTIMATE only.
International Postage options information - Click Here
* Product doesn't ship internationally or extra charges apply.
***** Items shipped by Airmail are not insured and do not have tracking - this method is at buyers risk.******
***** We recommend only using international registed post *****
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
If you require extra cover/insurance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as all shipping options below are not insured. We are only able to reinburse orders that are insured.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.
NOTE: when providing a P.O BOX or PARCEL LOCKER address we can only ship though Australia Post (regular registered - usless specified)
If you are unsure about online shopping this link may help. Shopping Online