In this two week Beginners Course you will learn all the basics you need to get started in cake decorating.
Run over two Sundays, this course will teach you how to:
Week 1 - Unicorn Cake
- Make, flavour and colour buttercream
- Torte cakes in even layers
- Fill and cover a cake in buttercream
- Pipe rosettes and borders
-Create a unicorn horn, ears and eyes using fondant and lustre dust
Week 2 - Two Tier Cake
- Apply ganache to a cake
- Cover a mud cake and a dummy cake in fondant
- Dowel and stack a two-tiered cake
- Colour fondant
- Create a ribbon rose out of fondant
- Create decorative borders using fondant
Spots are limited, so be quick to secure your place! Book here!
* * 2020 DATES * *
Location: 1113 Latrobe St, Delacombe, Ballarat VIC 3356
Time: 10am - approx 3.30pm (duration subject to change, dependent on class size etc)
Please wear closed toe shoes and bring your own apron and lunch.
All materials are supplied.