Beginners Cake Decorating Class
In this two week Beginners Course you will learn all the basics you need to get started in cake decorating.
Run over two Sundays, this course will teach you how to:
Week 1 - Melted Ice Cream Cake
- Make, flavour and colour buttercream
- Torte cakes in even layers
- Fill and cover a cake in buttercream
- Pipe rosettes and borders
- Create a drip
- Decorate with sprinkles & more
Week 2 - Two Tier Mermaid Cake
- Apply ganache to a cake
- Cover a mud cake and a dummy cake in fondant
- Dowel and stack a two-tiered cake
- Colour fondant
- Create fondant decorations
- Use fondant moulds & other techniques
Spots are limited, so be quick to secure your place! Book here!
* * 2022 DATES * *
Location: 1113 Latrobe St, Delacombe, Ballarat VIC 3356
Time: 10am - approx 3.30pm (duration subject to change, dependent on class size etc)
Please wear closed toe shoes and bring your own apron and lunch.
All materials are supplied.