Makes 30 slices 10 x 4 cm using a 16" x 12" lamington tin.
Alternatively you can half the recipe and use a 12” x 8” tin.
3 x 216g packets Cadbury Cherry Ripes (share pack)
90g Cocoa Powder
3 cans Condensed Milk
375g Unsalted Butter
Few Cherry Ripes cut into small triangles
1. Spray and line lamington tray with baking paper long enough to overlap both ends of the tray.
2. Place Cherry Ripes, biscuit crumbs and cocoa powder into a large mixing bowl and mix until combined.
3. Put condensed milk and butter into pot and heat until all butter has melted and combined.
4. Pour condensed milk and butter mixture onto biscuit mixture and stir through with a spatula until well combined. Add a few drops of cherry oil or flavour to desired taste. Pour mixture into prepared tray and press firmly into tray and allow to cool.
5. Melt the copha in a pot over low heat. Once the copha has melted, add the dark chocolate then remove from the heat and stir until all chocolate has melted (it is best to use a good quality chocolate). Return to heat and stir continuously if needed to melt the chocolate.
6. Pour over top of slice. Allow chocolate to set then score the chocolate where you would like to cut it before refrigerating. Garnish with cherry ripe triangles.