LOYAL Infrared Thermometer
This handy device is used to measure surface temperatures instantly and accurately without the use of a probe. Unlike a traditional thermometer, an infrared one does not need to physically touch the surface of what it’s measuring, which eliminates the risk of contamination.
Easy to use - simply point the thermometer at your target and press the trigger. A laser beam pinpoints the surface temperature.
****NOT RECOMMEND FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES****
- Temperature range: -50°C to 380°C
- Accuracy: ±1.5% or ±1.5°C
- Non-contact thermometer
- Auto Power Off & Data Hold
- Laser On /Off selectable
- °C to °F selectable
- Resolution: 0.1°C
- Distance spot ratio: 12:1
- Emissivity: 0.95 (fixed)
- Power supply: 1.5V Battery x 2 (included)
- Dimensions: L145 x W35 x H90mm
- Weight: 146g