Pineapple Peel 'N' Corer
Peel, core and slice a fresh pineapple effortlessly in seconds with the Avanti Pineapple Peel ‘n’ Core. Ideal for pineapples between 1.25 & 2.5kg, it works like a corkscrew, removing the flesh in perfectly formed rings and leaving the core and juice in the intact outer skin shell. Lightweight to handle yet durable, it is made from quality stainless steel and features sharp serrations designed to cut through the fibres to the edge, so no fruit is wasted. The handle ergonomically designed for efficiency, grip and user comfort.
- Peels, cores and slices in one action
- Suitable for pineapples from 1.25 to 2.5kg
- Made from high quality Stainless steel
- Durable and light weight
- Sharp serrated blade enables quick and simple coring and slicing
- Wide blade cuts to edge, so no fruit is wasted
- Ergonomically designed grip for handling comfort
- Detachable handle allows you to remove pineapple easily from corer
- Minimises mess and waste
- Dishwasher safe
USE & CARE
- Cut off the crown of the pineapple with a knife.
- Place the Peel ‘n’ Core serrated blade over the centre core of the pineapple and press blade to engage with pineapple. Turn the Peel’ n Core in a circular motion and apply downward pressure so the cutting plate blade begins to cut into the pineapple.
- Continue with a downward twisting motion until the Peel’ n Core reaches the base of the pineapple. Do not cut through the pineapple shell.
- Retract the Peel’ n Core and the fruit from the shell of the pineapple. If it is difficult to pull out, give it a wriggle, as sometimes suction can be created.
- Remove the handle of the Peel’ n Core by pushing in the locking tabs with one hand and using the other hand to pull the handle up and out of the shaft.
- Remove the pineapple spiral from the shaft and cut into chunks or rings.
- Dishwasher Safe but hand washing is recommended
- Hand wash with a mild detergent, rinse and dry thoroughly
- Avoid abrasive cleaners and scourers when hand washing